Concrete Forming Overlays
EPIC® Medium Density Overlays for Concrete Forming
Arclin’s E-Gen®-designated Medium Density Overlays for concrete forming are designed to add value to panel substrates — by extending panel life and producing a consistent and quality matte surface with every pour.
The quality surface comes from MDO’s ability to mask imperfections and reduce the transfer of the wood grain onto the concrete surface. The result of using a medium density overlay is consistent color and a smooth finish that is ideal for painting or coating. The ability to reuse the MDO panels means more pours with each panel — significantly lowering labor and material costs and reducing jobsite waste.
It’s positive impact to the environment — and to the bottom line.
Features and Benefits
- More pours than BBOES
- Extends panel life by up to 10 times that of non-overlaid BB Plyform panels
- Cuts material costs by up to 64%
- Surface-enhancing properties including water resistance, chemical resistance, wear resistance, resistance to alkaline exposure
- Uniform and consistent matte finish results in reduced finishing and repair costs
- Available with FSC® chain of custody certification
- May contribute to LEED credits as part of waste reduction strategy
- For use with jobsite-built forming systems and gang forms
- Concrete forming where matte finish is desired
Certifications and Designations
Other products in this category:
for a high gloss, architectural finish more
Specially formulated phenolic coating for high alkaline concrete designs more
Arclin’s EPIC® specialty and other proprietary concrete forming overlays more
Engineered for optimal performance under demanding conditions more
Up to 20 times the panel life of BBOES more
Also available on unbleached natural Kraft more
FSC® concrete forms for high-quality finishes more